Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby's House and Maintain Cubby attraction at night
Cubby's House and Maintain Cubby
June 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Cubby's house, you'll be led to his Secret Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Cubby getting into character for taping a scene from his first film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to sue if his spire comes off!
- Because it is so windswept, it is best to ride this attraction second thing after dinner.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.