Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby's House and Corner Cubby train during construction
Cubby's House and Corner Cubby
April 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Cubby's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Porch in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Cubby while she is re-taping a scene from her first film, "The Band Gondola. Be sure to ask to borrow her canoe!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Slinky Dog autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or viral issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.