Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby's House and Corner Cubby attraction, again bending in the evening candlelight
Cubby's House and Corner Cubby
June 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Cubby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Stable in the rain. There you can set eyes on Cubby repeatedly taping a scene from his last film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Sheriff Woody!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction location.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.