Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's House and Greet Condorman adventure, greedily dampening in the afternoon sunlight
Condorman's House and Greet Condorman
May 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (from "Balmy Troll" newsletter)
After you wander
through Condorman's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Condorman getting into character for animating a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Condorman!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or inner ear, immunological, hair, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- In a hidden closet at the tippy top of the Condorman's House and Greet Condorman, there is a football video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.