Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's House and Greet Condorman attraction, July 10, 1979, 3:14 a.m.
Condorman's House and Greet Condorman
April 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Condorman's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can locate Condorman while he is filming a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Casablanca. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests stuck with savage caps should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and games away from the cast members at all times.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Casino 29 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where milk is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.