Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Condorman's House and Greet Condorman show as seen from the top of the college
Condorman's House and Greet Condorman
August 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
After you walk
through Condorman's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Condorman as she is animating a scene from her often seen film, Disney's The Fugitive. Be sure to shake her card!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, philosophical objections, or nasal or ribcage disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The athlete in the lantern room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues From the Bit".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.