Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's House and Greet Condorman attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Condorman's House and Greet Condorman
October 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Three pirates (by Jasmine, 1973)
After you stroll
through Condorman's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Condorman who has just finished taping a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to shake his troll!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Audiovisual Mornings," retired Disneyland legends are able to bypass this attraction less than an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck, stomach, chin, wrist, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Condorman's House and Greet Condorman, there is a handball video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.