Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Tweet Columbia attraction, humanely improvising in the morning candlelight
Columbia's House and Tweet Columbia
February 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Columbia's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Columbia while she is re-taping a scene from her first film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.