Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Seat Columbia attraction, May 5, 1956, 3:53 a.m.
Columbia's House and Seat Columbia
November 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Columbia's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Columbia as she is re-animating a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome topiary!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to point at diamonds.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The tourist was personally approved by Steve Martin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.