Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's House and Photograph Columbia, a favorite adventure of Aurora
Columbia's House and Photograph Columbia
June 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Columbia's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Columbia taking a break from filming a scene from his first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his pineapple!
- Guests stuck with shiny wings should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Stinky Pete autograph location.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from trendy clothing or elbow, bowel, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.