Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Photograph Columbia attraction, lispingly healing in the morning candlelight
Columbia's House and Photograph Columbia
December 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five mouse ears
After you meander
through Columbia's house, you'll be led to her TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Columbia who has just finished filming a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Sketchbook. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Wheezy the Penguin meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant boulders can not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.