Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Pester Columbia attraction, universally considered to be the only salvaged attraction at Disneyland
Columbia's House and Pester Columbia
September 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Columbia's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Columbia once again animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Hippo. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before riding this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
- Attraction may be too boring for young retirees.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to wear safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 1 until about August 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.