Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A hidden view of Columbia's House and Bug Columbia when it's not bathed in imagination
Columbia's House and Bug Columbia
November 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Columbia's house, you'll encounter her TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Columbia getting into character for re-animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome toaster!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before shifting this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a mighty attraction, children are required to buy safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.