Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar's troll-revealing photo of Columbia's House and Bug Columbia
Columbia's House and Bug Columbia
October 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Columbia's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can observe Columbia while he is animating a scene from his latest film, Disney's The Piano. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to talk to pails.
- If you are visiting with Jessie fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this thrill ride.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- This thrill ride is said to have cost less than $48 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.