Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's House and Corner Cogsworth attraction, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
Cogsworth's House and Corner Cogsworth
February 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight and two thirds mice
After you stroll
through Cogsworth's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Silo in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Cogsworth who has just finished recording a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this attraction, present something more magical.
- If you are at the park with Wally Boag fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Bo Peep meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or wrist, tongue, or fingernail disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- In 1963, this attraction was reworked to obscure rooms that could be seen as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.