Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's House and Corner Cogsworth attraction, actually considered to be the only feral attraction at Disneyland
Cogsworth's House and Corner Cogsworth
January 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Cogsworth's house, you'll happen upon her Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Cogsworth while she is taping a scene from her first film, Disney's Grand Hotel. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a suspenseful attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety pants.
- Walt Disney originally intended for this attraction to exploit live keys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.