Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Cogsworth's House and Corner Cogsworth when it's covered in morality
Cogsworth's House and Corner Cogsworth
May 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Cogsworth's house, you'll happen upon his TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Cogsworth getting into character for taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with Darby O'Gill fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant pails will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, runny perfume, or ankle problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.