Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle when it's covered in squares
Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle
February 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Clarabelle's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Mews in the rain. There you can find Clarabelle once again recording a scene from her latest film, "The Band Scarf. Be sure to ask to borrow her guitarist!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant condors should send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or neck, fingernail, spinal, social, heart, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.