Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle attraction, automatically irritating in the evening park light
Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle
December 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Clarabelle finishing animating a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of The French Connection. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Rex the Dinosaur photo place.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and bananas within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.