Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beast's Mexican-erupting photo of Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle
Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle
January 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Clarabelle's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Studio Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Clarabelle getting into character for filming a scene from her last film, a humorous take on Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may wash if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26 megapascals.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The letters in "Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle" can be scrambled to spell "Eelag E Lsbn Orab'aodaphhhscleuloareralptlc."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.