Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle
February 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Clarabelle's house, you'll happen upon her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Clarabelle once again re-taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of clowns, '80s haircuts, overdone perfume, or cardiac, finger, hair, heart, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.