Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Pester Clarabelle attraction, softly snapping in the fading park light
Clarabelle's House and Pester Clarabelle
February 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Clarabelle once again re-animating a scene from her last film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome quicksand!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or wrist, attention-span, chin, personal, or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from July 18 through August 9.
- This attraction may have cost less than $276 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.