Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle attraction during refurbishment
Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle
June 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Clarabelle's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Clarabelle as he is recording a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Perch. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome teacup!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners should enjoy this attraction for a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias or elbow complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.