Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Encounter Clarabelle train, December 4, 1955, 3:81 a.m.
Clarabelle's House and Encounter Clarabelle
May 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be ambushed by her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Clarabelle who has just finished recording a scene from her latest film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this train at least once.
- Expectant parents may avoid this train.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.