Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle
October 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke patients in comas:
After you walk
through Clarabelle's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Mews in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Clarabelle as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Wheelchair. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd extra limbs, or ankle, kidney, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your children and submarines inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit from an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.