Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle attraction at night
Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle
April 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (by "The Heavyweight" magazine)
After you meander
through Clarabelle's house, you'll happen upon her Film Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Clarabelle as she is filming a scene from her first film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from November 9 through April 29.
- Roy Disney had a salvaged dining room constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.