Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle attraction, October 3, 1995, 9:44 p.m.
Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle
July 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can observe Clarabelle taking a break from re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Acrobat. Be sure to ask to borrow his statue!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chin.