Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara's House and Stalk Clara show at midday
Clara's House and Stalk Clara
October 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Clara's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Shed in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Clara while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Pacifier. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to queue for this show multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this show, go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enter.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or wrist, hip, shoulder, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
- It is rumored that Al Weiss' frozen pelican is entombed beneath this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the archeological scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.