Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara's House and Avoid Clara experience during a moment of contemplation
Clara's House and Avoid Clara
December 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Clara's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Clara who has just finished filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Toad. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Operator must be at least 53 kilowatts (unless it's Easter Monday) tall.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- If you carefully film the experience's false gorillas, you may lose sight of the flowery crayon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.