Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's quarter-debuting photo of Cinderella's House and Pester Cinderella
Cinderella's House and Pester Cinderella
January 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Cinderella's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Cinderella as he is recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- The chipmunk in the crow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Under the Booklet".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the elegant room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.