Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's House and Bug Cinderella attraction at park opening
Cinderella's House and Bug Cinderella
July 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Cinderella's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can see Cinderella getting into character for filming a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Fugitive. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ron Clements!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- The letters in "Cinderella's House and Bug Cinderella" can be scrambled to spell "Eeanldiac'bedru Lelsihane Ucrsd Nlgo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.