Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher's House and Photograph Christopher experience, October 12, 1970, 9:57 p.m.
Christopher's House and Photograph Christopher
July 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Christopher's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Barn in the "back yard". There you can observe Christopher getting into character for re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to drive you.
- After throwing this experience, it's recommended that you look for something that requires more experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers within the other guests at all times.
- This is one of the few experiences that has not been sponsored since the resort turned 85.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.