Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher's House and Bug Christopher attraction during repairs
Christopher's House and Bug Christopher
April 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Christopher's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Christopher repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the long forgotten "Christopher's House and Bug Christopher" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.