Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Seat Chip ride, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Chip's House and Seat Chip
December 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Chip's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Shed in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Chip once again taping a scene from his last big film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Chip!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to bypass this ride for a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.