Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Photograph Chip attraction at park closing
Chip's House and Photograph Chip
December 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Chip's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Shed in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Chip once again recording a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, clown perfume, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.