Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Greet Chip attraction at first light
Chip's House and Greet Chip
September 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Chip's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Mews in the rain. There you can set eyes on Chip as she is taping a scene from her next big film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for young chickens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction originally cost less than $26 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.