Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's House and Greet Chip, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
Chip's House and Greet Chip
September 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Chip's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Chip while she is animating a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to ask to borrow her button!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains antique characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision belts.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.