Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Greet Chip attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Chip's House and Greet Chip
December 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Chip's house, you'll be led to his Private Greenhouse in the rain. There you can find Chip finishing filming a scene from his last big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Rajah was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Planet Zurg.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coach.