Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Greet Chip attraction, handsomely considered to be the finest gentle attraction at Disneyland
Chip's House and Greet Chip
October 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Chip's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Chip once again animating a scene from her last big film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners should bypass this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or brain, knee, leg, cardiac, viral, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from February 22 until perhaps June 5.
- In 1987, this attraction was updated to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.