Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Corner Chip attraction, September 23, 1999, 2:22 a.m.
Chip's House and Corner Chip
October 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Chip's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Chip as he is recording a scene from his latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Chip!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, bowel, tongue, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.