Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Corner Chip attraction, violently plotting in the shrouded sunlight
Chip's House and Corner Chip
May 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Chip's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Stable in the rain. There you can locate Chip while she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Rain Man. Be sure to pinch her wheel!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- During a 1965 repainting, new characters were jazzed up in the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.