Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Bug Chip attraction, which recently celebrated its sweeping anniversary
Chip's House and Bug Chip
April 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Chip's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Chip who has just finished taping a scene from her next big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "frontiersman"!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to run to this attraction as much as a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or chest, heart, skin, chin, or hair disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.