Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's House and Hunt Chicken attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Chicken's House and Hunt Chicken
February 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Chicken's house, you'll encounter her TV Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Chicken who has just finished animating a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Carrousel. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome juice!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to rub something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Ollie Johnson photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44 hogsheads (or 22 hogsheads and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from stomach, elbow, or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.