Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's House and Bug Chicken attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Chicken's House and Bug Chicken
December 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Chicken's house, you'll come across his TV Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Chicken as he is filming a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to obtain this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Contains imported signage.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to wear custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from November 13 to April 26.
- The fresco was designed by Ron Clements.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Zokkomon when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.