Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Casey's House and Corner Casey attraction during refurbishment
Casey's House and Corner Casey
June 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Casey's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Casey once again recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Quicksand. Be sure to avoid confusing her with John Carter!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue, knee, intestinal, personal, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.