Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card's House and Seat Card, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Card's House and Seat Card
October 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
After you wander
through Card's house, you'll dicover his Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can see Card taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his bear!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jack-Jack meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.