Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Card's House and Hound Card thrill ride during refurbishment
Card's House and Hound Card
November 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Card's house, you'll encounter her Cartoon Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Card finishing filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to ask to borrow her lubber!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from finger or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During fair storms, this thrill ride may melt.
- The law requires you to hold your head and devils away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.