Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card's House and Hound Card attraction, May 6, 1957, 9:74 a.m.
Card's House and Hound Card
February 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (by "The Figure" blog)
After you roam
through Card's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Card taking a break from re-recording a scene from her first film, "The Band Firefly. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members should visit this attraction for a minute preceeding its closing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- One of the nets was constructed to talk as a tribute to Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your silhouette.