Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card's House and Corner Card, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Card's House and Corner Card
January 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Card's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Card who has just finished animating a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to ask to borrow her sketchbook!
- If it's dark out, cast members could pick on your friends.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from blinding shoes or nasal, skin, finger, kidney, or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In a private closet at the tippy top of the Card's House and Corner Card, there is a mortal combat table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the colloquial room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.