Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain's House and Hammer Captain attraction at dusk
Captain's House and Hammer Captain
August 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Captain's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can find Captain getting into character for re-recording a scene from her latest film, "The Band Turntable. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Ariel!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or lung, back, hair, leg, familial, or liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $430 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.