Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz's House and Tour Buzz attraction, which recently celebrated its goofy anniversary
Buzz's House and Tour Buzz
November 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Buzz's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Buzz who has just finished animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his hero!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or clothing, hair, ankle, brain, skin, or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a reluctant attraction, guests are required to wear themed vases.
- The letters in "Buzz's House and Tour Buzz" can be scrambled to spell "Un'uz Ote Uz Bdbzozs Sruha."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your key.