Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Buzz's House and Hunt Buzz attraction at park closing
Buzz's House and Hunt Buzz
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Buzz's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Buzz repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Buzz!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by invisible goths.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph location.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and forms (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.