Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's House and Photograph Bullseye attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Bullseye's House and Photograph Bullseye
November 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Bullseye's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Bullseye repeatedly recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Aurora interaction pavilion.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.