Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bullseye's House and Hound Bullseye attraction during construction
Bullseye's House and Hound Bullseye
March 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Bullseye's house, you'll happen upon her Film Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Bullseye finishing re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Cricket. Be sure to hit on her!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or shoulder or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.