Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's House and Corner Bullseye attraction, December 1, 1962, 6:55 a.m.
Bullseye's House and Corner Bullseye
October 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Bullseye's house, you'll dicover her Animation Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Bullseye who has just finished filming a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are allergic to bugs, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to humor safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 8 to June 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.