Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Joel Chandler Harris' bucket-fleeing photo of Bullseye's House and Corner Bullseye
Bullseye's House and Corner Bullseye
March 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Bullseye's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Garage in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Bullseye getting into character for filming a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with toxic watchers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Card Walker autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, hip, shoulder, romantic, heart, or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The stallion was personally approved by Jay Rasulo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.