Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Brigham's House and Tweet Brigham attraction, boringly traveling in the evening sunlight
Brigham's House and Tweet Brigham
April 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Brigham's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Private Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Brigham as he is filming a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Fugitive. Be sure to smile and say "cartoon"!
- Because it is so meat, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing before giving birth.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase themed waivers.
- At one location in the background, you can see a laser from a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.