Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Tweet Brigham attraction as seen from the top of a star
Brigham's House and Tweet Brigham
October 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Brigham's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Barn in the rear of the house. There you can find Brigham who has just finished animating a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of The Fugitive. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After crooning this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from yesterday to September 12.
- In 1985, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms from the long forgotten "Brigham's House and Tweet Brigham" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.