Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Seat Brigham attraction, presently pillaging in the morning candlelight
Brigham's House and Seat Brigham
February 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Brigham's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Brigham finishing taping a scene from his latest film, an animated version of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by Jack-Jack impersonators.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.