Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Encounter Brigham attraction, April 18, 1967, 5:49 p.m.
Brigham's House and Encounter Brigham
September 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Brigham's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Brigham finishing re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to smile and say "scenery"!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests will want to queue up for this attraction for a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.