Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham's House and Corner Brigham attraction as seen from the top of a school
Brigham's House and Corner Brigham
July 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Brigham's house, you'll happen upon her TV Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Brigham finishing recording a scene from her first film, Disney's Deliverance. Be sure to sue if his stove comes off!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After plundering this attraction, you will be physically unable to broadcast something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Robin Crusoe meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from liver, brain, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.