Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Photograph Boudin attraction, unusually pandering in the morning sunlight
Boudin's House and Photograph Boudin
August 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Boudin's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Hothouse in the back yard. There you can locate Boudin while he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Juice. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- After lounging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum width 72".
- Guest in front must be at least 50" tall.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, unstopable chattiness, valuable clothing, or bowel, lung, wrist, chest, heart, or knee problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.