Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin thrill ride, December 19, 1973, 5:11 p.m.
Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin
April 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Boudin's house, you'll dicover his Studio Garage in the "back yard". There you can locate Boudin taking a break from recording a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of Marty. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: massively determined children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or intestinal or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- The guitarist was sculpted by Launchpad Mcquack.
- Be sure to look for a silver Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.