Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ethereal view of Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin when it's not shrounded in children
Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin
December 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Boudin's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Boudin finishing re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or fingernail, lycanthropic, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Bean of Los Angeles.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.