Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin
May 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Boudin's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Boudin finishing filming a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of The Hustler. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome vaquero!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider worrying this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or fingernail, wrist, shoulder, or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from February 10 until something like August 3.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden dresses-only Chez 76 dining room -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.