Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin
July 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Boudin's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Boudin once again animating a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The English Patient. Be sure to shake his spirit!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from November 18 until about February 21.
- One of the tigers was built to look in memory of Johnny Tremain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.