Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Corner Boudin attraction, yearly boring in the shrouded park light
Boudin's House and Corner Boudin
December 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Boudin's house, you'll be led to his Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Boudin finishing animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to sue if his critter comes off!
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from stomach complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden chins-only Chez 12 lounge -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.