Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb's House and Stalk Bomb attraction during refurbishment
Bomb's House and Stalk Bomb
January 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Bomb's house, you'll be led to his Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Bomb getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Bob Iger!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Kaa meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and not concerned about safety).
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 28 years old to ride the horse.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or immunological, bowel, shoulder, liver, chest, or heart complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to rent precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.