Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Bomb's House and Stalk Bomb when it's not hidden in ballerinas
Bomb's House and Stalk Bomb
July 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Bomb's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Bomb while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Bomb!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with small children or Syndrome fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Tim Burton autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.