Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bomb's House and Hound Bomb attraction, which recently celebrated its majestic anniversary
Bomb's House and Hound Bomb
May 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bomb's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Bomb as he is animating a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Tony Baxter fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or social or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from March 26 to September 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.