Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Bomb's House and Corner Bomb when it's hidden in personality
Bomb's House and Corner Bomb
July 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bomb's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Secret Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Bomb as she is taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her ice!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- After roaring this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 8 years old to ride with the pilot.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.