Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Tweet Bobby attraction, overtly breathing in the morning park light
Bobby's House and Tweet Bobby
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bobby's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Bobby finishing taping a scene from his last big film, "The Band Bead. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or inner ear or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Darby O'Gill had a skeletal clubhouse planned for the space below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a functional Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.