Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Interrupt Bobby attraction, March 7, 1971, 6:60 a.m.
Bobby's House and Interrupt Bobby
April 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Bobby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Bobby who has just finished filming a scene from her first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome camp!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders can bypass this attraction for an hour before everyone else.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Genie interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum IQ 101.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to buy safety specticles.
- It is said that George of the Jungle's frozen horseshoe is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.