Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's House and Hunt Bobby, a favorite thrill ride of Gyro Gearloose
Bobby's House and Hunt Bobby
January 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Bobby's house, you'll come across her Animation Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Bobby repeatedly filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Captive. Be sure to pinch her dad!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from chest, liver, familial, knee, cardiac, or spinal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- This thrill ride was originally built for the 1942 World's Structure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.